Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Bookmark and Share
File #: 10-00851    Version: 1
Type: Agenda Item Status: Passed
File created: 9/13/2010 In control: BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
On agenda: 9/28/2010 Final action: 9/28/2010
Title: Consider recommendations regarding a Contract with the Santa Maria Valley Youth and Family Center, as follows: a) Approve and authorize the Chair to execute a Contract with the Santa Maria Valley Youth and Family Center (SMVYFC) in the amount of $127,000.00, for the period of October 1, 2010 through June 30, 2011, to provide targeted child abuse and neglect prevention services in collaboration with the Guadalupe Family Resource Centers in North County; and b) Approve a funding recommendation in the amount of $62,310.00 (49%) from the Children’s Trust Fund. The remaining 51% of the Contract ($64,690.00) will be provided by Federal funds through the Promoting Safe and Stable Families (PSSF) program.
Sponsors: SOCIAL SERVICES
Attachments: 1. Board Letter, 2. Contract
Title
Consider recommendations regarding a Contract with the Santa Maria Valley Youth and Family Center, as follows:
 
a) Approve and authorize the Chair to execute a Contract with the Santa Maria Valley Youth and Family Center (SMVYFC) in the amount of $127,000.00, for the period of October 1, 2010 through June 30, 2011, to provide targeted child abuse and neglect prevention services in collaboration with the Guadalupe Family Resource Centers in North County; and
 
b) Approve a funding recommendation in the amount of $62,310.00 (49%) from the Children's Trust Fund. The remaining 51% of the Contract ($64,690.00) will be provided by Federal funds through the Promoting Safe and Stable Families (PSSF) program.